Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Can you water your garden?


Children are back to school this week. Back to our normal morning routines. John kisses me good-bye and then reminds me of a couple of things that need to be done; Mail the letters, return the movies, water our garden.

Okay. I say to myself that I can remember to do all those things.

Wait.

Water the garden???

Oh, what a loving husband. He plants me a garden in the winter. I was pleasantly surprised to see broccoli and onions growing quite nicely.

Sweet husband, doing the little things to keep a wife happy. We'll have our friends and family over soon for fresh steamed broccoli, and onions?

4 comments:

Janice said...

yummy. Steamed brocoli is a favorite of mine. Can I come?

Nola said...

Hi Janice, Since you were the first to comment you have won the give away. Freah picked steamed broccoli. What a treat.

Ms. Kristen said...

I am not surprised one bit! Only in California! Yummmyyy!

Cheryl said...

That looks sooo good. I would be temped to pick it and eat it right now! Forget the steaming...hee, hee.