Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Hills are Alive...

Day #4: {Could this be Ireland?} Not. The blue sky gives us away.

*note to those playing along that haven't been able to leave comments because you don't have a google account. I fixed that little problem. So rewrite those comments and get caught up. Just remember to leave your name in the comment. Otherwise, it will say anonymous and I won't know who to take the plate of cookies to.


Where or where in Redlands and beyond could this be?
Would you like your husband to take
your little children and big ones too
on a nice hike when he gets home from work?
This is a perfect one to send them on.
I love day light savings time.


11 comments:

Kate said...

I think it could be the hills in Yucaipa that are behind the high school and Chapman Heights orrr the hills you see off of Live Oak Canyon Rd going toward Moreno Valley... hmmmm is that cheating that I just gave two guesses?!? :)

Anne said...

Is it too general to say crafton hills? :-)

Gina said...

were thinking crafton hills?

Purcell's Party said...

On the left side of the freeway between Yucaipa and Redlands going eastbound? Or that place where that lady sings, "The Hills are Alive...With the Sound of Music"....lol Were the kids outfitted in drapes? Hee hee. What a beautiful spot!

Unknown said...

It must be the Crafton Hills....I look at this all day long...You see I live in Yucaipa...Grandma

rach said...

I think it is crafton hills conservancy. I might go as far as thanking Taylor Shuey for the new trail that he has provided for everyone?

Ms. Kristen said...

In Yucaipa .....somewhere? This is fun....if I win, you can mail me the cookies! Love you guys...counting down the days until July

Julianne said...

So that looks identical to the hills behind my house, except there is no temple in the distance. But I am going to guess Crafton Hills anyway.

Heather said...

Crafton Hills

Amy Strong said...

Crafton Hills somewhere by Grandma's and Grandpa's.

Cheryl said...

I know that you already posted but my guess it is Crafton Hills.