Thursday, December 10, 2009

Let the Season Begin!





And she's off...Finally. I'm talking about myself. I've been a little slow getting into the festive season. But it finally feels like Christmas time, thanks to decorations placed throughout the home and their empty boxes back out in the garage, hot chocolate with whipping cream sprinkled with nutmeg, Christmas potpourri simmering on the stove, It's a Wonderful Life playing in the background, and me, crafting some homemade Christmas tree ornaments.


1 comment:

carmen said...

My sentiments, exactly! We've been so busy that it hasn't seemed like Christmas, but we had the missionaries over last night, and we read Christmas stories with them - that was a good thing! The tree is up and lit - decorations are all up - yeah, it's starting to feel a little more like Christmas!